Sunday 31 May 2009

I've noticed I'm going up stairs normally. I still can't come down them normally.

I've had a pins and needles/tingling/numb sensation on my shin since the operation. It's lessened over the weeks and is over a smaller area. Where it's still tingling is very odd. I experimented with it by getting my partner to touch around my knee without me looking. There are a few areas where I can't feel pressure. He then gently scratched one of the numb areas and I yelped and nearly hit the ceiling as it was very painful. I'm hoping this will go away with time but if not I can live with it. Just don't scratch below my knee.

The swelling has gone down a fair bit over the last few days and my patella is more visible. The scars have almost healed, just a few scabs over the incisions. I'm hoping the purple colour will fade fairly quickly.

1 comment: